Ingram Micro Cloud is committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions to our customers. As new technologies emerge, the demand for older product versions and components decreases. Accordingly, as we continue to address our customers' needs by introducing new products and services, we also periodically need to end support for older software versions.
End of Maintenance and End of Life Announcement
End of Maintenance and Extended Support Period: July 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
- Odin Business Automation Standard entered "Extended Support" status on July 1, 2018. This status lasted for six (6) months and during this time Ingram Micro Cloud did not release regular product updates or bug fixes. Only critical security issues received patches.
- After the end of Extended Support period on December 31, 2018, the product reached end-of-life, meaning that we ceased further development and security fixes and no longer accept technical support requests.
- Lifecycle policy for Odin Business Automation Standard
- End of Life Announcement for OBAS 4.3
- End of Life Announcement for OBAS 4.2
- End of Life Announcement for OBAS 4.1 and earlier