This hotfix also requires OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133277 PLATFORM v14 OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133007 Hosted Exchange and Linux Mail v2
- APS-46640 Branded UI configuration issue when using Kubernetes
Included from OA 7.4.0 HOTFIX 133168 PUI v7
- APS-46271 "Sales Channel" menu item is not displayed under "Services" menu of control panel
- APS-46081 Classic Panel always opens in English regardless the language selected in UX1 Panel
- APS-45757 GDPR Compliance: Right to Data Portability
- PBA-85450 GDPR Compliance: Right to Data Portability for domains and SSL in 7.4
- PBA-85459 GDPR Compliance: Right to be Forgotten for business accounts
- POA-115609 GDPR Compliance: Right to be Forgotten for Hosted Exchange and Linux Mail modules
- POA-115610 GDPR Compliance: Right to Data Portability for Hosted Exchange and Linux Mail modules
- APS-45875 Events' attributes should be added to performance events
- APS-45883 Wizard issue after cancel purchase in UX1 Marketplace
- APS-45885 Scaling issue on UX1 screen
- APS-45775 Unable to upgrade the Office365 application due to incorrect version interpretation
- APS-45699 Issue with Marketplace screen in the resellers panel after clicking "Next" button
- APS-45660 The "Expert Mode" of the resellers panel is renamed to a more clear "Classic Panel"
- APS-45455 APS-based menu item is not shown in control panels on installations with many APS applications
- APS-45674 The '/aps/2/packages' resource cannot be used via OAuth
Installing the hotfix
The instruction below is applicable only to the installation with UI deployed in cloud and is intended for upgrade of service files. If you don't have UI deployed in cloud, ignore the steps below. To learn more about cloud deployment of UI, refer to the documentation.
To install the fix, do the following:
- Log in to OA management node via ssh.
Get the name of the installed branding-ui-cluster helm package:
# /usr/local/bin/helm list | grep branding-ui-cluster | cut -f 1
For example, output can be like this:
# /usr/local/bin/helm list | grep branding-ui-cluster | cut -f 1 dev
Upgrade the branding-ui-cluster helm package. To do this, run the following commands:
# wget https://odindevops.jfrog.io/odindevops/a8n-helm-7.4/branding/branding-ui-cluster-7.4.0-1531_KB133328-244.tgz --user=operations --password=99bwy-TnLX4u # /usr/local/bin/helm get values [name] > values.yaml # /usr/local/bin/helm upgrade [name] branding-ui-cluster-7.4.0-1531_KB133328-244.tgz -f values.yaml --set dockerrepo=odindevops-a8n-docker.jfrog.io
where [name] is name of branding-ui-cluster release from step 2.
# /usr/local/bin/helm get values dev > values.yaml # /usr/local/bin/helm upgrade dev branding-ui-cluster-7.4.0-1531_KB133328-244.tgz -f values.yaml --set dockerrepo=odindevops-a8n-docker.jfrog.io