Cloud Infrastructure Automation 18.0 Release 21
Created by: Dev KB Publisher
Modified on: Thu, 23 Apr, 2020 at 10:46 PM
This hotfix requires Odin Automation Premium 7.4 or later.
- Support for CloudBlue Commerce 20.4 has been added.
- Now, it is possible to turn off specific notifications for all. Check documentation for details.
- CCU-20808 The 'Cloud Resource Shortage' notification is not sent due to a serialization error.
- CCU-20832 The 'OACI Instance Manager error' and 'Cloud resource shortage' were sent to all staff members of the provider's account. Now they are sent only to admin user.
- CCU-20839 Provisioning of a VM to a Virtuozzo 7 node could fail
To install Cloud Infrastructure Automation application, follow the instructions provided in the documentation.
To obtain the Cloud Infrastructure 18.0 hotfix 21, refer to this article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.