CB 20.4.0 HOTFIX PUI v5
Created by: Valerian Matskepladze
Modified on: Sat, 30 May, 2020 at 4:56 PM
- OA-13823 The GET request with the customer's APS token returns subscription resources with non-zero limits only
Included from CB 20.4.0 HOTFIX PUI v4
- OA-13249 TLS v1 and v1.1 were not disabled despite being disabled in the branding UI cluster configuration file
Included from CB 20.4.0 HOTFIX PUI v3
- OA-13361 Minor UI improvements
Included from CB 20.4.0 HOTFIX PUI v2
- OA-12906 If multiple login forms are open in a browser, a login attempt using the first form fails.
Included from CB 20.4.0 HOTFIX PUI v1
- OA-13100 After the upgrade, configuration of Apache server at UI cluster cannot be overridden
- OA-13231 UI monitoring does not work
This hotfix can be downloaded from here.
Use oa-update KB111323 to install this hotfix. Also this hotfix will be installed automatically during upgrade to CB 20.4.0 via oa-update.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.