What's New in This Release
- The Azure Cost Management and Billing service is now enabled for subscriptions by default.
- Azure NCE no longer removes notification templates created by Azure CSP. (APSA-22592.)
- During the import of subscriptions without the AOBO status no warning messages are displayed. (APSA-22552)
- Odin Automation 8.3, CloudBlue Commerce 20.4, or later.
- The Rating Engine 1.0-112 component must be installed and configured. For instructions on how to install and configure it, please refer to this article.
Contact your Ingram Micro support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider: New Commerce Experience (Azure CSP NCE) application package.
To install the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
Upgrade is only supported from versions 1.2 and 1.3. To upgrade the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
- Azure CSP Integration Documentation
- All Azure CSP NCE Release Notes
- Supported APS Application Package Versions in the IM Cloud Platform
Link to an internal article: