What's New in This Release
Azure CSP NCE 1.4 brings the following additions and enhancements:
- Partners can transfer from Azure CSP 7.x to Azure CSP New Commerce Experience 1.4. Learn more.
- Descriptions of configuration parameters and available values are now available in the YAML configuration file (application.yml.template).
- Invoices of partners who sell in multiple currencies are now processed properly.
- Azure plan availability now supports an additional product setting, "segment", which is set to "commercial" by default.
- Odin Automation 8.3, CloudBlue Commerce 20.4, or later.
- The Rating Engine 1.0-112 component must be installed and configured. For instructions on how to install and configure it, please refer to this article.
Additions and Enhancements
Contact your Ingram Micro support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider: New Commerce Experience (Azure CSP NCE) application package.
To install the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
Upgrade is only supported from versions 1.3 and 1.3.1. To upgrade the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
- Azure CSP Integration Documentation
- All Azure CSP NCE Release Notes
- Supported APS Application Package Versions in the IM Cloud Platform
Link to an internal article: