What's New in This Release
Azure CSP NCE 1.5 brings the following additions and enhancements:
- To comply with the financial regulations of Russia, Hungary, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine, Microsoft now requires users residing in these countries to provide additional information such as tax registration ID. For this reason, the Azure application prompts users in these countries to specify that information during the creation of Azure tenant subscriptions.
- Providers can enable reseller accounts at any level in the reselling chain to offer Azure services. Currently, this can be done by manual configuration only. Learn more.
- Resolved issue: Resellers could not import customer subscriptions. They encountered the error "Tenant was already imported as external".
- Resolved issue: Subscriptions could not be provisioned. The error occurred: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0.
- Odin Automation 8.3, CloudBlue Commerce 20.4, or later.
- The Rating Engine 1.0-112 component must be installed and configured. For instructions on how to install and configure it, please refer to this article.
Contact your Ingram Micro support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider: New Commerce Experience (Azure CSP NCE) application package.
To install the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
Upgrade is only supported from version 1.4. To upgrade the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
- Azure CSP Integration Documentation
- All Azure CSP NCE Release Notes
- Supported APS Application Package Versions in the IM Cloud Platform
Link to an internal article: