On 16 October CloudBlue releases the new web form for Support ticket creation.
This web form has significant improvements over the previous one. The main advantages are:
- You now can search for an existing solution before creating a Support inquiry
- CloudBlue is capable to collect important meta data of client experience such as reviewed articles and used search patterns
This data will be further used to improve customer experience, increase searchability of solutions and provide more context to Support engineers working on your inquiries.
For questions related to the new web form functionality please reach out to email@example.com
Address of the form and your Support code remain intact.
Ticket submission process
1. Navigate to https://ticket.cloudblue.com
2. Select relevant version, product name; enter requester email and your company Support code; click "Submit"
3. Enter error message, question or inquiry in the "Search" field
4. Click "Submit" to search for a possibly matching article
5. Review found articles - probably answer on your question/resolution for an issue is already known
6. Next, choose one of 2 options:
7. In a case when ticket is still needed, please provide additional details, choose severity and type of environment in question:
8. Click "Submit" - your ticket has been created
Q: Why new form?
A: The new form provides an opportunity to search for an existing knowledge article before creating a ticket
Q: Any changes to my Support code?
A: Not at all
Q: Any changes to the location of the form?
A: No, the ticket creation portal remains available at https://ticket.cloudblue.com/
Q: How to report a ticket during maintenance hours?
A: If the issue is truly urgent – report it via your TAM/SDM, otherwise please wait maintenance period end.
- Screens are separated according to the function
- User session handling
- In-memory storage of sessions with expiration
- Ability to search against KB for an authenticated user
- Ticket creation vs avoidance logging