What's New in This Release
Azure CSP NCE 1.6.1 brings the following additions and enhancements:
- Invoices could not be created due to failure in the create_invoice task. This issue was resolved.
- Tax registration settings were updated for providers operating in India, Brazil, South Africa, Poland, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Iraq, South Sudan, Venezuela.
- Error handling was improved for the verification of Microsoft Partner Agreement signing status.
- Odin Automation 8.3, CloudBlue Commerce 20.4, or later.
- The Rating Engine 1.0-112 component must be installed and configured. For instructions on how to install and configure it, please refer to this article.
Contact your Ingram Micro support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider: New Commerce Experience (Azure CSP NCE) application package.
To install the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
Upgrade is only supported from versions 1.4 and 1.5. To upgrade the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
- Azure CSP Integration Documentation
- All Azure CSP NCE Release Notes
- Supported APS Application Package Versions in the IM Cloud Platform
Link to an internal article: