- Microsoft Partner Agreement support. Now, when users purchase subscriptions through Odin Automation, the system checks whether they accepted the terms of the Microsoft Partner Agreement and prompts them to accept them if they did not do it earlier.
- Customer address validation.
- Odin Automation 8.3 or later.
- The Rating Engine component must be installed and configured. For instructions on how to install and configure it, please refer to this article.
- APSA-21909. Azure CSP application did not detect existing subscriptions if they were linked to Office 365.
- APSA-21927. Provider's staff did not receive any email notifications.
- APSA-21978. Invoices should provide less details.
- APSA-21979. Partners' costs should be reflected in invoices.
- APSA-21999. Subscriptions must be suspended in Azure when they are suspended in Odin Automation.
- APSA-22009. Incorrect prices were shown in customers' invoices.
- APSA-22082. It is impossible to provide a reseller subscription with both Azure CSP and Azure CSP (NCE) resources.
Contact your Ingram Micro support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Azure Cloud Solution Provider: New Commerce Experience (Azure CSP NCE) application package.
To install the Azure CSP NCE application, please use the instructions provided in the Azure NCE documentation.
Upgrade is supported from version 1.0 only.
Copy the rpm package to the endpoint node and perform the following command:
#rpm -Uhv azure-nce-1.1-34.noarch.rpm
Import the APS package.
- Upgrade application instances in Odin Automation.
- Azure CSP Integration Documentation
- All Azure CSP NCE Release Notes
- Supported APS Application Package Versions in the IM Cloud Platform